> UK > Scotland > Recreation and Sports
This category contains 20 sites:
- Fell Running, Hiking and Mountain Biking in the North of Scotland - A selection of hill running, hiking and mountain biking routes in the north of Scotland primarily, in the Inverness and Loch Ness district.
- Glasgow and West of Scotland MRC - This Model Railway Club is one of the oldest in Scotland. Provides information on the club, membership, activities and layouts.
- Glenafton Exotics & Persians - Breeders of Exotic Shorthair and Persian Cats. Mainly bi-colour. Based in Scotland.
- Institute of Advanced Motorists - Scottish Groups Association - Represents the voluntary groups around Scotland who can assist drivers reach the standard required to pass the Advanced Driving Test for cars, motorcycles, commercial vehicles and passenger carrying mini buses and coaches.
- Perth Racecourse - Racing since 1613 at the home of Scottish Kings. Lists packages, course map, admission prices and news.
- Scottish Allotments and Gardens Society - Providing information about allotments including legal issues, news and general information.
- Scottish Athletics Federation - Governing body for athletics in Scotland. Information on all aspects of Scottish athletics, running coaching track and field.
- Scottish Croquet Association - The Scottish Croquet Association organises competitions and coaching for its individual members and nine affiliated clubs. Whether you're new to the game or new to Scotland, whether you're looking for your nearest club or for a competition that coinci
- Scottish Cycling Development Project - The Project aims to raise the profile of cycling in Scotland by encouraging cycle use as a positive and acceptable lifestyle option, and by promoting the health, environmental and practical benefits of cycling. The project provides advice and information
- Scottish Petanque Association - Listing local Clubs with clickable map; officials, rules, membership forms and 2002 Challenge information included.
- ScottishSport.co.uk - Practical information and advice for people who simply want to get out and participate in sport.
- Shandon Country Pursuits - Country Pursuits such as off road driving, clay target shooting, quad biking, archery and fishing at Shandon Country Pursuits.
- Sportscotland - Leads the development of sport and physical recreation in Scotland. They aim to make sport more widely available to everyone, to nurture Scottish sporting talent and to sustain world class performances.(Formerly the Scottish Sports Council)
- Strathclyde Scotland health clubs and gyms. - Directory of health clubs, fitness and leisure clubs and gyms, listings of most of the major health, sports and leisure clubs in Scotland (Strathclyde Region), UK. Together with links to the clubs' homepages, so you can see exactly what they can offer, an
- Temple Institute of Martial Arts - Online magazine, events guide and library.
- Tennis Net - Sites related to Scottish tennis.
- The Scottish Rights of Way and Access Society - Safeguards public access throughout Scotland. Provides information and support to walkers and other land users.
- The Spice (Scotland East) Web Site - The Adventure Club For Ordinary People Who Want To Do Extraordinary Things. The East Scotland branch of the UK's largest Multi-Activity Adventure / Social Club with over 10,000 members nationwide.
- The Wildlife Web: Wildlife in North-east Scotland - An interactive site with news pages, maps, what to see, photographs, how to see it, latest sightings, and tips for travellers. also offers a low-cost guide service.
- Total Tennis Coaching - List of tennis clubs in central Scotland. Coaching services such as training camps, club nights, tournaments, team practice sessions for all levels. Dedicated coaches into tennis clubs within central Scotland.
This IP has been banned |
|We have reviewed and sorted 591 odd links for outdoor recreation, the top 10 list is presented here.
|A leading UK online directory.
| www.britishinformation.c...||Sponsor |
|Whatever type of job you're looking for, find it with Ask.com. Browse a wide range of agencies and employers and find your dream job in seconds.
Become a sponsor >>